Legal Question in Family Law in India

my brother married 6 months back and this was arrange marriege. But after 3 months her wife left with jwellary and saries without telling anyone and found next day at unknown person's (married) house (who is) from her hometown. before leaving our home she left behind letter saying that , this marriage was against her will & dont want live with us. One month prior to this she had called to her parents and complained that my brother has beat her & blamed my mother for all wrong reasons. actually she lies every now and this we send her to her parents house and not willing bring her back to our home. we want divorce for my brother. we came to know from unknown source of her town that she had a affair with someone. But her plan has failed. Actually due to this our is family disturbed totally. post this one meeting held with them, they have accecpted their guilt and wish to sent her back. but we are firm that we need divorce and dont want to bring her back. pl. help with legal advice. (we are from Hindu Family)

Asked on 8/14/13, 7:58 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

you have to get proof that she was with that guy on that nigh you mentioned in your query.

and other proofs, only then you can get divorce.

Good luck


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 9:07 am

dear client.............

Contact me at [email protected] so that better advice can be made after interaction...

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 11:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India