Legal Question in Family Law in India

Is it possible to convert SMA 1954 to Muslim Marriage Act.Or the only option left is to be divorced Under SMA 1954 and get remarried as per MMA

Asked on 12/27/13, 6:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

no you cannort convertt SMA into muslim marriage act.for further query contact 9312411481

Read more
Answered on 12/27/13, 9:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India