Legal Question in Family Law in Philippines

on December 24 at my husband visit his two kids in my mother house.and i am leaving and my husband are married bot i will separate to him because of his bad attitude when he got drunk. at 4:pm he said he want to go in the mall together with the two and my mother agree.and how many hours will pass he did not come back together with my two kids,i call him bot he didn't answer my call,and i finally know that he bring my two kids in his home in pangasinan,and he said i will come there in pangasinan,because he said i will come and leave together him,bot i dont. i will file case to him,and if ever what kind of case i will file to him,,becouse he bhring my two kids without agreement or a formal conversation in me and my family.

Asked on 12/24/13, 1:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


RA 9262

Read more
Answered on 12/31/13, 6:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Philippines