Legal Question in Family Law in India

How to take divorce from five years marriage escape from a wicked wife

Asked on 7/14/13, 3:19 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

by consulting a lawyer in person and taking appropriate legal action.

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 9:31 pm

dear client.........

You need to file a divorce petition in family court with valid grounds........

for any query do mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 12:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India