Legal Question in Family Law in India

My father had built a house and now after his death its on my name. I have two sons. Both are married. One is totally out of my control and never speaks and takes care of me. I want to give my property to my other son who takes care of me and respects me.

What procedure I need to adopt to remove the right of my son from this house. Is giving advertisement in newspaper will be sufficient ?

Asked on 7/20/13, 2:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

make register will or register the disinherit

Read more
Answered on 7/20/13, 8:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India