Legal Question in Family Law in India

My father had a son and two daughters.I(daughter) was married in father had not given our(me and my sister) share of property till now.can we get our share of ancestral property now.

Asked on 12/12/19, 5:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

You need to mention which faith you follow and from which part of India, you are. Also need to know whether your father's property was of self acquired or ancestral, that is - did he inherit from his father?

This information will be needed before answering your question.

Read more
Answered on 12/19/19, 12:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India