Legal Question in Family Law in Nigeria

I need serious help

my husband abandoned us about 5years without a kobo, since 2012 he visited twice , has gotten another boy from another woman now, I have not set my eyes on him since 2015, I want a divorce and the custody of my two boys; 7 and 5 years, pls how do igo about it pls. I live in kogi state

Asked on 1/09/18, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rotimi Ogunlade Rotimi Ogunlade & Associates

You need to state the type of marriage that was conducted, whether customary or statutory. You also need to state where the marriage was celebrated and the year of celebration. You also need to say the last time you people lived together as husband and wife. All these answers will enable me give you proper advise.

Read more
Answered on 1/09/18, 1:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nigeria