Legal Question in Family Law in India

hi..i was married 4 yrs back n.hav a female child 2 yrs old...i got divorced under muslim.personal law 6 months per my terms of dissolution of marriage..custody of my child was given to me...i want a custodian certificate from court of law..what is the much time wl it take

Asked on 12/09/13, 9:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client generally custody of child below five years age remain with mother. after that she can file in court for permanent custody. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 12/10/13, 7:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India