Legal Question in Family Law in India

Hi my husband passed away few months LIC he has nominated my father in law. Amount has been sanctioned. But he is not willing to give me even the smallest amount. We had started constructing a house from bank loan which is registered in my husband's name. The loan is not insured in bank. I have two kids. My mother in law's name is there in legal heirs. But she is not willing to sign for me to do any favor. Please guide me with LIC and house matter.

Asked on 2/11/20, 9:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Nomination does not confer the right to inherit. You may go for partition of the properties left by your husband as you including LIC.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/20, 10:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India