Legal Question in Family Law in India

Jurisdiction of the court is an issue.

NRI from canada married an Indian girl, lived in india for 4 months after marriage and the left for canada.

Can court of canada pass a decree of dissolution of marriage if not on what grounds??????

Asked on 10/14/13, 1:33 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

TheCOURT OF CANADA can pass the decree but it is not applicable in india

Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 3:43 am

dear client Canadian court cannot give such judgement. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 9:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India