Legal Question in Family Law in India

I m a muslim girl and had marrige to a hindu boy though intercaste marrige in 2006 aftr 3 year becaouse of perental force we get.divorced under mutual consent in 2009 but we are so much inlove.each other that we again wants to remarry to eachother there any legal proceedure this possible to get married again.please help me

Asked on 5/13/13, 12:28 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client u can marry him and register yr marriage under special marriage act. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 12:30 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

There is no legal bar for both of you to marry each other under Hindu law. Go ahead and marry in any Hindu temple. Later, you may get your marriage registered.

Go ahead. Good luck.!!

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 11:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India