Legal Question in Family Law in India

i have been married for last 10 months,my husband so off read general message of a friend on third day of my marriage and started suspecting on me. He use to press me to confess that i had an affair before marriage and through me out of house 4 times with relations interference he took me back but last month when i was already 4 months pregnant he drop me at my parent place saying that he is ending the relationship and wants me to abort the baby too fasten up divorce procedure and came back with MOU for divorce next day refusing to give any alimoney or maintenance. we have tried everything to make him understand that this is entirely baseless but he is adamant .I am 33 + yrs of age with no financial backup. He is hellbent on taking divorce.What do i do?

Asked on 5/21/13, 4:33 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Global Legist Advocate & Legal Consultants


Contact us immediately before he files any case on you.

If, required we will provide you legal aid.

When you call please mention that you got our reference from Lawguru.



Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 9:19 am

dear client if u want to save marriage then send legal notice through lawyer and ask him to u back to matrimonial home. if after notice he refuse to take u back then file case of restitution of conjugal rights against him under sec 9 of hindu marriage act. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 10:13 am
shiv shakner saini saini law

There is many way for your help by law don't be worry. contact to a good lawyer at delhi and make all clear in advance.

If want to talk u may call on 09587744142

Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 12:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India