Legal Question in Family Law in India

I am Radhika aged 31 years and i lost my mother when i was one year old and my father again married another lady and he has 3 daughters.He is working in BSNL

My father has property which is earned by himself

whether i can claim my share

Even if he has transferred his property in his second wife's name

Pls let me know the answer

Asked on 6/03/13, 7:04 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

is the property self acquired by your father? how has he transferred the same in the name of his second wife? in my considered opinion, if the property is self acquired, he can bequeath it to anyone.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 7:35 am
shiv shakner saini saini law

It's better that you may contact me by phone call to understand case well. 09587744142

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 8:05 am

dear client yr father can dispose self earned property according to his own wish. still u can claim yr share by filing suit for partition in civil court. it is just chance and if court will convince then u will get yr share. for any legal help call me on 9522611385


Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 9:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India