Legal Question in Family Law in India

sir, my name is mohamad aejaz myself and my wife are living separately for the past three years because of provoking sex messages and threatening messages send by her to me i responded to it in order to protect myself and my family from not being affected by the dowry case i even send her some sex mms but i really hate her just to keep her away from my family i send those msgs now i want to file a divorce case will those msgs will affect my divorce application she is getting maintenance from me of Rs.4000 every month i do not want to live with her i even pronounced triple talaaq 3 years back after that she went to her house now she is threatening me with those msgs that she will spoil my reputation in my family and the school in which i work so i am very much upset with her i want a divorce from her kindly help me sir, i dont want my old mother to survive becuase of me so i tolerated her for the past three years but now she is crossing her limit kindly help me sir she is forcing that every week i should visit her in chennai and i have to obey her otherwise she will show those mms to my family members and she will make it public kindly save me from this problem kindly find a suitable lawyer for me i will be very thankful to you

Asked on 7/22/13, 7:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You may contact the local Bar Association to find an appropriate lawyer for your case.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 7:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India