Legal Question in Family Law in India

Sir, My sister is marrying against the wishes of our parents. Can my father debarr her from his property. My father is having the house on his own name.

Asked on 6/27/13, 5:29 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

dear client if property is self earned by yr father then he can dispose it according his own will. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/27/13, 10:27 pm

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Sir,

Yes your father can debar her if the property is his self acquired property.

For further assistance please contact on 08750228171.


Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 3:50 am
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

I agree with the above opinions.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 5:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India