Legal Question in Family Law in Pakistan

My sister was divorced and have four children. Her Husband was a British National and when we file child maintenance, dowry etc. suit he fight case but after decision he leave Pakistan and went back to UK to the address we do not know. My sister ex-husband brothers and one uncle have properties and Bank Accounts in Pakistan. We have doubt that he help them purchase these properties. Also his second wife have some property in Pakistan. My questions are

1) Is it possible to file decree execution for his brothers or his second wife properties or accounts.

2)Also can we file fresh case against his brothers and/or uncle as well as second wife by making them as party in Family Case.?

Please guide us we did not get maintenance for last six months

Asked on 2/23/19, 4:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Sorry for late reply

Yes you can file execution petition to the property of his second wife and also his father.. you can get arrest warrant for him whenever he visited Pakistan you can arrest himm. For more details contact us. 03110476430

Read more
Answered on 2/23/19, 10:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pakistan