Legal Question in Family Law in India

My sister is seperated from her husband and staying in my mother home, can i raise the complaint against her like her behavior is bad and she has an affair

Asked on 9/11/13, 8:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

This is a strange query. Instead of supporting your sister in bad times, you are thinking of harming her. Where do you expect your sister to go if her husband is not ready to keep her. Shake your conscience.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/11/13, 8:49 am

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You may have no ground to complain against her. It is a matter between her and her mother.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 2:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India