Legal Question in Family Law in India

A typical problem: My father leaves us in 2005. My mother is live and sick.

We are 2 brother and 2 sisters all married and rich except me. I am unmarried because of high unhealthiness and have no income. My brother married in 1989 in a family which have close relation to our enemy. In 1999, relatives of my brother tried to murder me by poison for my portion of property. I complained to police and police took strict action against my brother. At that time, my future was very bad and uncertain. So, to safe and support me, my father gave me a blank simple paper with his signature. After death of my father, my brother and his wife took all financial papers in their control. I didnít know about bank FD and plots details earned by my father. Almost all FDs and plots were in name of my mother. My mother is only 4th standard pass and can read and sign in hindi. After death of my father, my mother fears from my brother and his relatives, but shows that she is in their favour.and so, she signs any paper and stamp paper without reading them. My brother withdraws almost all cash and sales a costly plot by her signature. In 2012, I complained to police and by fearing from police, he declared half of cash and one of two plots and gave me 1/3 of declared cash. Now problem is how can I force him to declare legally about remaining cash and another sold plot and if his declaration is found to be wrong, what can be legal punishment for him ?

Can I use blank paper signed by my father for taking my portion of property and cash legally and how ? There is not any possobility of any true or false witness, because every man can be purchased or affraided.

Asked on 8/14/13, 9:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Better to approach any local lawyer alongwith property details of your father only then you can get every thing.

Good luck


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 9:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India