Legal Question in Family Law in

my wife has took divorce from me and sone second marrige , but i have one duaghter from her , on time on divorce i took daughter custody but now they are refusing to give me my daughter, as they made illigal passportwith out my knowledge and they are planning to go USA with . i need to ask u that what shall i do to stop them . what shall take next step taught them lesson .

Asked on 3/05/11, 11:32 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

you may file for custody, but you say that you had the custody of the daughter. in that case file a case for injunction immediately so as to restrain them from taking the daughter out of the jurisdiction of the state where you are.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/11, 3:52 am
RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you may file a petition for custody u/s 25 of Guardianship and Wards Act and also file an application u/s 12 of the Act for restraining your wife from taking your daughter out of country.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/11, 10:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in