Legal Question in Family Law in India

my wife left my home in feb 2011 come with police take her articles and my son. she complained in my office against me and told me characterless transferred me away from her hometown. I filed divorce in may 2011 yet not finalized. can judge deny divorce after 3 yrs. what should I do for meeting child.

Asked on 10/07/14, 4:32 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

First of all, whether your divorce succeeds or not depends upon the draft you have made and how your lawyer is contesting that. For meeting your child, you can move an application for the same in the same case.


Read more
Answered on 10/07/14, 10:06 pm
Nandita Haldipur Haldipur Associates

regarding grant or denial of divorce will depend on ground on which divorce is sought and the evidence you give in support of your case. Regarding meeting the child you can file application for visitation rights in this case it self.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/14, 11:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India