Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Dear Sir

I have given 4 blank white sheet, with my signature to one of my relative, during year 2013, same has not used by him for the purpose which it was given, i want to take back the paper from him, kindly advice, if he is now willing to return the same, what action I can take.

Can I inform this matter to the nearest police station, and see that the same is not misused in future.

Awaiting for your prompt reply.

Asked on 5/15/20, 4:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Please request him. If he does not return them, have it published in any two daily newspaper, having wide circulation under the public notice column and retain 3 copies each of the said newspapers.

Read more
Answered on 5/19/20, 10:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India