Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

My date of birth is available in the school certificate. Miss. X. I have my bank account, aadhar card and pan card

issued in different name, Mrs. Y.

As a proof of date of birth can I use the School Certificate held in the maiden name?

Should I get a Certificate declaring by appropriate authority that both the names belong to the same person?

If so who shall be the competent authority?


Asked on 3/12/20, 6:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Proof of Change of your maiden name is technically legally binds through subsequent legal records, & documents creation, along held with the S. S. L. C school marks card, or legally certified Birth Certificate.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/20, 11:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India