Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

All our family properties are earned by my mom and it is registered to her name. I am the elder son and I have a sister. Now she is getting married without our permission (love marriage). If my mom writes a will stating that I desire the rights after her life, is there any chance my sister receive any part in it.... Is there any chance she creates any problems in the future.

Asked on 7/10/19, 4:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

If any person writes or relinquish rights to a person through self aquired property, or rights with by clean state of mind having such wish to bequeth, and it is allowed as per the Indian Succession Act.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/19, 5:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India