Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Dear sir,

i give 200000 lac rupees to a person i have one empty check only he is a govt employee so how can i collect money form him please help me sir

Asked on 7/14/17, 7:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Several details are required to be examined. You may initiate recovery proceeding. So contact with details. 9811776422 Sidharth

Read more
Answered on 7/16/17, 6:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India