Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

my maternal uncles (2) owned a piece of land, approx 8 decimal. (East-Road, West My Land (32 decimal), N-Relatives, South - Relatives).

My elder uncle sold me 4 decimal of the land 2 yrs back. The younger uncle has promised to sell me the other half but unfortunately, he passed away. The widow has now sold the other half to third party which will eventually block my bigger piece of land.

Can I get the deal cancelled???

Asked on 6/02/17, 8:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Not possible. Purchase from the last buyer, if agreeable.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/17, 11:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India