Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

I am a Muslim guy, and marrying a hindu girl from In india(AP) before 3 years ago . Can a lawyer please tell me the process for registering such a marriage legally in India.

And how to apply ration card. my wife name before which surname i given.

my name shaik khadar

my wife name G.vijaya lakshmi..

in ration card my wife name before which surname given G or Shaik

Asked on 8/25/16, 1:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

1) Convert urself to Hindu or vice versa. Apply for Marriage certificate before Registrar.

2) Then file it before the revenue officials for name change in ration card.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/16, 6:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India