Legal Question in Immigration Law in Italy

iam a imagrant from greece i livved there ten year i have ten tear resedence now i am in italy can i worke there and change my paper

Asked on 1/26/14, 3:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Giovanbattista Greco Avv. Giovanbattista Greco

Dear Sir,

in order to answer the question I would need to know something more about your Italian 'residenza' and the way it was acquired.

I look forward to hearing from you about that.


Read more
Answered on 1/26/14, 11:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Italy