Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

my self dilip sose i chited my sister grant road lives his sabjai mandi of my monther soap but ching my sister has trasger his liaseace for own name for without me andy notice and knowlage so his chited how prosiser to bmc department canclled my liance of my sistet my mobile no is 9987762385

Asked on 10/29/13, 3:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

Your question is not clear try to reframe your query for answer.

Read more
Answered on 10/29/13, 9:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India