Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

land case iwas given power off attorney to my friend deal the case now their misusing how to cancel please advice me

thanking you

Asked on 1/03/14, 10:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Cancellation deed has to be filed in the same way power of attorney was made.

Read more
Answered on 1/03/14, 11:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India