Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I have joined in a company offering head quater in Guwahati ,but due to price related issue after completing 1 month company transferred me in other state for which i have resigned without giving notice period. I have informed my senoiors that i cant go to other state to work.Now i have submitted all relevent documents for full & final settlemet where i will get salary for 24 days & expense for 24 days. But HR Told me that i will not get any thing company & i have to pay some amount to company.So,what should i do in this scenario

Asked on 5/19/21, 7:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may file a suit for recovery in case you are convinced that the company is liable to pay. Before that, you may write to the directors of the company for resolving the issue.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/21, 12:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India