Legal Question in Employment Law in India

i wan to file a case against my employer.i have nt got my last salary moreover i got threating from my employer .my company has chucked me out without any prior notice .

Asked on 4/29/13, 6:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

The Company is supposed to pay you the notice period salary along with your final settlement dues. If they do not, you should lodge a Police complaint against them and also take them to the Court.


Read more
Answered on 4/29/13, 6:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India