Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I was working for an IT MNC, i have resigned it and stopped going to the company without serving the full notice period.

I had to take this step as the manager was not at all supportive and going every day was a mental stress for me. I had to even use the consultation service for reducing mental stress.

Now they are asking me to do full and final settlement.

Please suggest.

[email protected]

Asked on 3/07/14, 9:08 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

dont avoid the issue sit and discuss it with them if there is a problem you can contact a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/14, 1:49 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Avoiding the issue and running from it wont help you may sit with them and discuss it over. You may seek help of the lawyer as well.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/14, 3:31 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Shrikant,

The full and final settlement has to be completed and fulfilled by the employer. Should there arise a net amount as payable by you to the Company thereof, despite adjusting your unpaid salary & allowances for the duration you have worked in the Company, I recommend you pay up the amount to avoid any further complication which may affect or hinder your next assignment.


Read more
Answered on 3/12/14, 11:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India