Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Pakistan

Agreement or memorandum of agreement - 5(cc). Can this 1200 stamp be used for rent agreement as the Stamp Act 1899 states that 5(cc) is for "agreement of sale of immovable property".

Please help.

Asked on 4/01/18, 2:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

No can't use. Stamp specialty issued for rent deed

Read more
Answered on 4/01/18, 7:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Pakistan