Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

How can i get back a missplaced registery of my property????

Asked on 3/07/14, 3:29 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may apply for certified copy of the papers.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/14, 2:28 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can apply to the Tehsildar / District Registrar's Office to provide you with certified copies of your property documents by paying the nominal fees.


Read more
Answered on 3/23/14, 8:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India