Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India


My fathers case is going in the High Court about the property matters with the builder, and he has given me the special judicial power of attorney. Unfortunately my father expired. Now the question is that, Is my special judicial power of attorney valid. Because in the last paragraph of the attorney my father said the i hereby, for myself, my heirs, my executor, my adminstrators and my legal representatives, ratify and confirm and agree to ratify and confirm whatsoever our said shall do or purport to do by virtue of these present.

Please help me. and will the case be transfered on my name. and can i fight for my father and give him justices.

Please help me.

Asked on 3/10/14, 10:31 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Yes. You are entitled to fight the case ahead on the strength of your deceased father's Power of Attorney in your name.


Read more
Answered on 3/10/14, 11:32 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Yes you can ,The power of attorney will be valid .

Read more
Answered on 3/11/14, 4:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India