Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India


I am resign from my position as web developer in delhi firm in march.After resignation through mail employer said all dues clear with after 45 days.Till now i am not received any dues around.when i call them they dnt pick up or whn pick the call the lie with me.Please suggest how can i take my dues back legally notice.It is pvt ltd firm.


Asked on 10/07/13, 12:56 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

File a police complaint against your previous employer Yes you may file an appeal to the Division bench of the same court within a period of 30 days. To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 1:37 am

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should straightaway lodge a Police complaint of cheating against your previous Company and let the Police take action in the matter to get you your final settlement within three days.


Read more
Answered on 10/13/13, 8:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India