Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

What is the procedure and format, if any, for complaining against an advocate , practicing in the Bombay High Court and lower courts? Kindly provide the format, if any and advice if any payment is to be made?

Asked on 11/29/13, 8:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.


There is no format and no fee. Write your complaint on plain paper

To the president/ secretary/ chairman of

Bar Council at their local office where the advocate is practicing.

You may go thru the local rules of Bar Council

On web site, if any, of the BC or check in local court library. You can file it

In person or mail it

Read more
Answered on 11/29/13, 8:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India