Legal Question in Native American Law in India

Respected sir,

my name is rahul tripathi, i have 2 elder brother, i take registry of one house to my father 3 years ago, can its registry cancelled sir, i want this rigistry cancelled, how it possible.

Asked on 7/22/16, 2:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara


Request you to please clarify your question. I am not able to understand it precisely

Read more
Answered on 7/23/16, 3:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Native American Law questions and answers in India