Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Dear Sir,

I want to ask if somebodies father/mother dies and he/she had not made any type of will for his sons and daughters one of his/her son have taken large portion of property under him and others who are equally eligible to get same percentage of property then if they want to put a case on him so what kind of court fee's they have to pay. whether its 3 or 4 persentage of the total property value or it will be nominal court fee's.

Thanks and Warm Regards,

Joyraj Sarkar.

Asked on 5/21/13, 1:11 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

mr joyraj....

u need to file partition suit for the same in order to get ur equall share... for any details mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 7:54 pm

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

Court fees related laws are different for different states. Check law applicable to your state and act accordingly.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/13, 3:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India