Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Dear Sir,

i am stying in baroda.Gujarat and i had purchase tenaments in one society, now my neighbour is park the vehicle in front of my gate even they have a parking facility, i had told many times to them to do proper parking but they are not listen to me, kindly suggest what possible action i am taken legally.

Thanks in advance,

with regards,

Dr. Nilesh Parmar

Asked on 6/28/13, 4:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Dr. Nilesh Parmar,


You should lodge a written complaint to the Secretary of the Society to allot a proper parking space for your neighbour's vehicle, as it is the Secretary's responsibility to earmark and allot parking spaces to all the residents of the Society.


Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 5:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India