Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India


I have given residential flat on rental basis with e registration on 24/10/2013 and tenant given me deposit and rental amount through cheques but both cheques has bounced in the agreement i have put clause that with one month given notice we vacant house but his intention not good I have given notice to by email and through Advocate please tell us what to do with them.

Chandrashekhar Sharma




Asked on 11/21/13, 7:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

File cancelation of the rent agreement and apply for eviction proceedings. Also complain against him in the nearest police station u/s 420 IPC and if the police does not register FIR then File a complaint to the Area Magistrate u/s 200/ alongwith an application u/s 156(3) for registration of FIR u/s 420 IPC. Also send him a legal notice within 30 days of the date of the dishonour of the cheques and demand the payment in 15 days and if he fails to pay in 15 days , file a criminal complaint u/s 138 NI ACT against him to the ACJM/ACMM within 30 days thereafter. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 11/21/13, 9:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India