Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

my father purchased a house in delhi before twenty year. i have no brother so i took care of him physically as well as finaincially he had no source of money.i have two sisters they want to gift their share in father`s property to me.that property has notorised power of attorney in name of my father has expired four year ago.there is no will executed by my father how can i get registered that property in my name.

Asked on 9/03/13, 1:29 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Acquire a relinquishment deed from your sisters and then get the property mutated in your favour in MCD records. To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 9:12 pm

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir,

You should get a Succession Certificate from the Court and with the No Objection Certificate of your two sisters, you should get the property transferred in your name.


Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 9:29 pm
Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Sir,

You have to take registered Relinquishment Deed in your favour from your sisters and then apply for the succession certificate from the court and then get the property mutated in your favour from MCD or DDA as the case may be.

For further assistance you may contact me on 8750228171.

Thanks & Regards

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 7:34 am

dear client...

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/05/13, 12:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India