Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I was to marry a boy who is nri and he send me money to my account for purchasing a property here which was in my name.Now i want to transfer that property to his name wothout any tax issue..can i make gift deed for it

Asked on 5/06/19, 10:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

are you married to him or not? once the property is registered in your name, why you want the same to be transferred back to him. As the transaction pertaining to immovable property and foreign funds, tax issues may arise.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/19, 10:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India