Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Property registration hone ke bad co applicant ka nam hatane ka kya tarika hoga

Asked on 4/15/19, 11:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

co sharer has to transfer his share to the other by way of sale, gift deed.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/19, 11:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India