Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

My fathers died without will leaving behind the legal heirs Myself my wife, my Mother and Two sisters who are married. But my both sister and their husband has signed relinquish deed at the registrar\'s office. But now one of my sister and her husband has File Civil Suit before appropriate civil Court for cancellation of entire Deed saying I have misguided them.

How valid and strong is this civil suit for cancellation of Deed?

Can they cancel Deed by filing Civil suit in court?

Asked on 8/20/18, 6:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

without going through the petition filed by your brother in law and sister, a lawyer cannot suggest whether the case filed by them is strong or it merits outright dismissal. anyone can file a case but it depends upon the court to grant relief.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/18, 12:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India