Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India


my father is selfmade person..i hv 3 brothers and 2 sisters..2 elder sister one is married and second is unmarried she got govt.job..2 elder brothers are married n having my father's business..younger brother is dead.

i m divorcee my father has already transfer some property on my 2 elder brither's now the remaining 2 bunglow n one shop can i transfer on my name?

my 2 elder brother can raise objection on it?

Asked on 9/10/13, 1:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Madam,

What your father does with his entire property is purely up to him to decide. You should sit down and speak to your father to ascertain his plans, because your sister is still unmarried, so your father will need funds to arrange her marriage. I suggest you should take up a job or do some small business to become financially independent.


Read more
Answered on 9/10/13, 2:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India