Legal Question in Securities Law in India

We had our farmland gone under the Kul-Kayda 30-40 years before. I heard now due to changes in law, the original owner can claim it back. What is the procedure, if it is possible?

Asked on 6/05/16, 12:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

There are no changes in BTAL in favor of owner, but you can claim the ownership if tenant defaults the conditions of BTAL .

Read more
Answered on 6/06/16, 2:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in India