Legal Question in Securities Law in India

can we assign Fixed deposit from bank in any other name or any other procedure please explain ?

Asked on 7/05/14, 12:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yes you can with the consent of bank.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/14, 8:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in India