Legal Question in Securities Law in India

hai my friend had a lover and she commited suside,my frnd never encouraged that he will marry her. unfortuntelly she commited suside. she worte a suside note that he didnt agree for the marriage. i felt frustrated and commiting the suside. my friend never said that he will marry her or i love u to her. she started imagining evrything as love. and she ended up with a suside. how can we save him now

Asked on 4/24/14, 11:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

please join the police in the inquiry. seek anticipatory bail. contact a lawyer. for further query contact 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/14, 10:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in India