Legal Question in Securities Law in India

I inspect one property as advocate commissioner under sarfaecie act the bank officials and employees of bank and respondent were present. Court ordered me to hand over the physical possession to bank if any one articles available that may be seized in the presence of independent witness. But the said property is dairy milk industry. Not having any doors and articles. Now my question is how can I had over the physical possession to the bank. Many problems arise if not locked the said property. In my report I mentioned that no doors and articles Available in property hence I handed over the physical possession to bank that same is informed to the respondent. Pls guide me sir.

Asked on 9/17/18, 7:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

To know in detail you may contact with me getting my information from the site.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/18, 12:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in India